29 October 2010

Hey there, stranger!

So apparently I haven't blogged since August! Holy crap! I've been working two jobs, plus freelancing and taking three classes a week, so free time is rare. For instance, I'm spending my free Friday evening doing laundry as I'm currently wearing my last pair of underpants...

I haven't been cooking much, but I have been crafting a bit. I'm really into crocheting amigurumi animals right now and have made a seal, an elephant and a giraffe so far. It's been a lot of fun. Photos? Sure - give me a week or so to get my crap together and I'll post some photos.

I have a plan to get back into blogging - peer pressure! November is Vegan MoFo and this year I'm participating. I'll be blogging about yummy vegan food every day in November (well, that's the idea, anyway), so buckle up!


No comments:

Post a Comment