26 December 2009

The Giant Guestroom Painting, Pt. 4

My goal for the giant guestroom painting was to finish before Christmas, as we have our first house guests over the holidays, and I did it! Woohoo! I'm pretty happy with how it turned out, especially considering I've never attempted anything of this magnitude before. Sorry about all my crappy photography. One day I'll learn how to take a decent photo.

 
 
 

Here are some shots of the other bird art I currently have in the guest room:

4"x4", by Cara Sheppard

4"x4", by Cara Sheppard

5.5"x6.5", by Minimum Wage Art
5.5"x7.5", by Michelle Maule

 7.75" x 10", by Kirk Sheppard

both 5"x7", by Cara Sheppard

3 comments:

  1. a favourite quote:

    birds are nice
    but birds aren't good
    birds would hurt us
    if they could

    ...think about it....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel confident that these birds cannot hurt us, so I'm okay with that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We need to get you a show with your birds. What fun would that be!

    So beautiful Cara.

    ReplyDelete