10 January 2011

Ode to My Pet Hair Eraser


Pardon my gushing - I know it's undignified - but can I just tell you how much I love my Bissell Pet Hair Eraser? And no, I am not being compensated for this.

I've been looking for a decent hand held vacuum for a while. We have three cats, a three-bedroom house, two couches and carpeted stairs. As good as my upright vacuum is, it needs a little support! Pet Hair Eraser to the rescue!

I got it on clearance at Zellers a few months ago. It's super small but really powerful, has a really long cord, and two nozzle attachments. The one in the photo has the actual pet hair eraser part (and it really works), and it also has a regular dust buster-type nozzle (also useful). My stairs and couch have never been so clean!

I love you, Pet Hair Eraser!

Here are some photos of my babies being adorable while leaving fur all over the furniture:

Jerry & Chaos on the "cat couch" by the window

Monkey & Chaos snuggling on the cat couch

Jerry & Chaos snuggling on the "sleep couch"
(so named because it's super comfy and I have a hard time staying awake on it)

 Silly Monkey on the cat couch

No comments:

Post a Comment