06 January 2011

Vegan Eats Vancouver: Las Margaritas

If you've read this blog for any length of time, you know how much I love Mexican food. Las Margaritas is an old standby for me in Kitsilano - I even had dinner there on my thirtieth birthday! They don't have many vegan options, but luckily I love their Vegetarian Burrito (with no cheese or sour cream) and I always order it. Here's some shots of my last meal there...

Every table is served house made salsa and chips.
The chips are just okay as far as I'm concerned, but I absolutely love the salsa.

 The Vegetarian Burrito is stuffed full of beans, chiles, peppers and other veggies and
smothered with red sauce (I am a sucker for red sauce!). It's served with spanish rice,
beans (I always choose black beans) and guacamole. It's way too much food, but delicious.

I had a mojito. It was pretty good, though I've had better.

A decent selection of hot sauce is on every table.

I'll always go back to Las Margaritas when I'm in Kits. There's oftentimes a wait for a table, especially in the summer, so reservations are recommended but not required.

Las Margaritas Mexican on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment