05 February 2010

Ready for the weekend?

I sure am!

I am incredibly cranky today. Probably because I gave into my menstrual instinct to consume nothing but chocolate bars so far today. Now I'm shaky and headachy AND crampy and cranky, and a little nauseous. This morning I snapped at the girl working at the art store because she mistakenly asked me to keep my purse behind the counter while I was shopping (at first glance she thought it was a larger tote bag). On the bus on the way home some lady wouldn't get out of my way so I could get off at my stop and I almost lost my cool. I managed to get away without saying anything rude, but I did toss some death-looks around the bus as I stepped off. I hate being bitchy. I really do.

I hope for my friend Shaunna's sake I'm feeling better this evening. We're going to see my friend Gilda Lovelace, along with a bevy of other buxom beauties, perform at the WISE Hall for the Cabaret of Copious Curves. Watching some voluptuous vixens shaking it on stage should cheer me right up!

Poster by Voodoo Pixie

No comments:

Post a Comment